Dec 13, 2009

His Coming From the East

Today we will study where the Second Coming Jesus, God, will come from.
Isa 46:9-10 I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say: My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please.
God made known the end from the beginning. God foretold that Jesus would come again from the east through the Prophet Isaiah.

Isa 46:11-13 From the east I summon a bird of prey; from a far-off land, a man to fulfill my purpose … I will grant salvation to Zion.
A bird of prey, an eagle, is a man from the east, a far-off land. Whom does the eagle stand for in the Bible then?
Ex 19:3-4 ‘You yourselves have seen what I did to Egypt, and how I carried you on eagles' wings and brought you to myself.
The eagle stands for God. God will appear as a man from a far-off land in the east to fulfill His purpose and bring salvation to Zion. Jesus didn't come from a far-off land in the east at His first coming. Consequently, we can see this prophecy is all about His second coming.
What country is a far-off land in the east then? Let's study about this through prophecies in the Old Testament and the New Testament.
Isa 41:1-2 Who has stirred up one from the east.
:4 I, the LORD―with the first of them and with the last―I am he [the one from the east].
:8-9 I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you.
Isaiah foresaw a man, God, who would come from the east and save His elect in the last days.
The Apostle John also saw an angel come from the east to save His people in the last days.
Rev 7:1-4 Then I saw another angel coming up from the east, having the seal of the living God.
(wind = war, Jer 25:32; 4:11-19 / A far-off land in the east is Korea, see a
world map)
God's people will be sealed by an angel from the east in the last days. The angel is surely God Himself coming from the east as a man, the Second Coming Jesus, when we think of Isaiah's prophecy (Isa 41:1-4).
Isa 41:10, 13 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. … Do not fear; I will help you.
Why does God keep saying, "Do not fear"? It is because He will be with us in the flesh, coming from the ends of the earth.
Isa 24:1-3, 14-16 See, the LORD is going to lay waste the earth … From the ends of the earth we hear singing: "Glory to the Righteous One."
People sing to praise God because they are saved in Zion by a man coming from the east.
What is the positive sign for us to recognize God coming from the east?
Isa 25:6-9 On this mountain [Zion, Isa 24:23] the LORD Almighty will prepare a feast of rich food for all peoples, a banquet of aged wine [the Passover].
In Zion, God will prepare a feast of aged wine (the Passover long hidden since 325 A.D., Rev. 2:17) and give us eternal life. The Passover is the sure sign for us to recognize Him in the last days.

According to all these prophecies, Christ Ahnsahnghong came from the east in the last days. He gave us eternal life through the Passover that had not been celebrated for over 1,600 years since 325 A.D.. He is our God, the Second Coming Jesus. You should receive Him for your salvation. God bless you.

1 comment: