Jan 21, 2010

Revelation (Chapter 13)

Daniel's prophecy shows us the reality of the Roman Catholic Church. In the book of Revelation, God again lets us know major characteristics of the Roman Catholic Church so that we can recognize its true identity.
Rev 13:1 He had ten horns … The beast I saw resembled a leopard, but had feet like those of a bear and a mouth like that of a lion. The dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority.
Ten horns let us know that the Roman Catholic Church originated in Rome.
① Lion stands for Babylon and its idolatry; the Roman Catholics have idolatrous doctrines of worshipping the Virgin Mary and the saints' remains.
② Leopard represents Greece and its philosophy; the Roman Catholics introduced Greek philosophy and had its doctrines based on them.
③ Bear stands for Media and Persia and their cruelty; the Roman Catholic Church killed so many people cruelly during the Dark Ages. They also worshiped the sun-god like Media and Persia.
④ Dragon has given authority to the beast; the dragon is Satan (Rev 12:9). The Bible clearly shows that the Roman Catholic Church has received the authority from Satan.
Rev 13:16-18 The name of the beast or the number of his name … If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666.
The Pope's tiara has Latin words on it, 'VICARIUS FILIIDEI.' It means "the Representative of the Son of God." Each Roman letter has its own number. These Latin words could be calculated as numbers as follows;
V I C A R I U S F I L I I D E I
5 1 100 1 5 1 50 1 1 500 1 = 666

2 comments:

  1. I wondered the mean of "666" in the Bible
    Wow.. so surprised.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we have to reveal this fact!
    I give thanks to God who make me to know about the truth.

    ReplyDelete